2014年7月27日星期日

certainly can make a great threat

which team with Messi, certainly can make a great threat, but Germany don't seem to think so. "And he left Cheap CFL Jerseys me against, it is very wonderful memories, because I never lose." Midfielder Toni · cross at his pre match press conference a dig, do not put Messi in the eye.

arrived at the Rio De Janeiro, cross as representatives attended the routine conference. When a reporter asked, the German team is worried about the decisive role of Messi, she is quite contemptuous. In my memory, my team has never been in any official Cheap NFL Jerseys games lost to Messi's side, I am a selective amnesia?" Apparently, Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys she meant to express very clearly: Messi a person not to play a decisive role.

Cross might not represent him, perhaps the team had a good discussion results. In the German team before the conference, top scorer Muller also expressed a similar thought. "Why should I be afraid of Messi? Both in Bayern and the national team, all my debut game, never lose to Messi. If so, why Cheap Sports Accessories should you be afraid Cheap Customized Jerseys of him?"

correspondent Guan Yin (the Brasilia today)

没有评论:

发表评论