2014年9月1日星期一

the writer the maximum punishment is no one cares. From the readers

the original title: "write down that can write good"

Nanjing writer Ye Zhaoyan came to the Shanghai International Literary week "Sinan house of literature" meeting yesterday, T-Shirts, walking sandals, and evaluation of Shanghai critic Wu Liang dialogue guests, accord -- "reclusive, just keep writing".

Ye Zhaoyan said, "afraid of people", also not too good words, especially to speak in public, "because I am a skeptic, while Cheap Flames Jerseys she feels not right." Wu Liang teased, less words "sign language" is Cheap NHL All Star Jerseys because written too much, said the little. At the Shanghai book fair exchange with readers, Ye Zhaoyan did not resist, "writing is a lonely, I am a heart is not strong, want to hear the sounds. Writing is to find the reader, the writer the maximum punishment is no one cares. From the readers, even criticism, I desire."

Ye Zhaoyan's latest work is the novel "to night woman", called "long since in" harvest "was originally published". Wu Liang frankly stated, "to the woman" the name more movies, but with Ye Zhaoyan quietly, Weiweidaolai writing style of conflict.

Ye Zhaoyan also frank answer: "really worry about the name a bit vulgar. The publishers want to change a name, they think "long" in today's times don't sell well, but I think, I would have no what their writers...... Later I convinced my daughter, son-in-law. I want to focus a sentence like name in the poet and poetry, I read a lot of poetry in 1979, then just on the University, began writing, impression 'to night woman' this sentence is the source of a poem, named "Youth", this time on only to find that it actually called "Twilight". I love the contrast." But he added: "in the name of this point, I sometimes serious, sometimes at random, a period of time or even all my novels. The female characters who had the same name, which may reflect me Cheap Womens NHL Jerseys some attitude people writing, the key is good, he took the name"."

"night" in the Cultural Revolution to women as a theme, but Ye Zhaoyan refused to define the "Cultural Revolution, 'said' novels are not too much, let the reader imagine. The 10 years of cultural revolution is a change, not a simple black and white opposition." In the novel, Ye Zhaoyan wrote the fate of the two women from the Anti Japanese War period until the Cheap Sabres Jerseys 2010 Shanghai World Expo will be held.

reader questions, a lot of problems around the writing technique. Ye Zhaoyan answered, "I must confess to the reader, I often in a state of confusion in the writing, do not know how to write. While writing to my impromptu, unknowable, after finishing the half sentence, perhaps the second half sentence has been, Cheap Avalanche Jerseys but I always not satisfied, want to wait for a better second half sentence. Writing needs to wait for, I used to wait, maybe for a long time, is still that sentence originally, but I don't think is not worth, in the process of waiting I was writing. For me, writing is a >

没有评论:

发表评论