2015年4月16日星期四

sorry for myself

Skating World Championships Cheap oakley sunglasses Li Zijun won the ninth interview mistakes even Wholesale Soccer Jerseys say 3 Sorry Li Cheap NHL Jerseys Zijun mistakes won the ninth time of Beijing of sina sports dispatch on March 28th, 2015 Shanghai Figure Skating Championships women's singles matches ending free dance. The short program was ranked fifth in the Chinese player Li Zijun in the fourth set of the first game, due to errors in a row, finally only by ninth. After Cheap Jordan Shoes the interview, Li Zijun also lost to their little girl. Li Zijun said: "although he is first in the group, but there were a few nervous before the game. Before it became very worried jump problem, when the result of the match is still a problem, then there is a bit of mongolia." Mistakes later, Li Zijun was quick to show made the adjustment: "on the field the situation is a bit that I did not expect, and the original plan is not the same. There is a string of jump is not connected, but also on the final rotation." Li Zijun said: "this competition generally more regret, after all, the short program play well. The biggest game of the season is over, the next most important physical problems or overcome their own." At the same time, Li Zijun also expressed thanks to the audience: "we jerseys cheap really moved me very much, although home court would give me a lot of pressure, but the applause or touched me." Li Zijun said: "thank you very much to my fans, thank you for your support of my way. The tournament sorry everyone, sorry for myself, also I'm sorry coach, but then I will be more efforts to." (Shi Shi Shi Shi)  

没有评论:

发表评论