2014年10月7日星期二

home to many things all by him.

although Lin Lin cheap nfl jerseys was a pupil, height more than 160 cm, seems to have been a stand gracefully erect cheapjerseys.us girl, however, greatly eyes revealed is shy, beautiful face reveals is tender. My mother is a look at a occupation women, dressed in clothing, the sense that gives a person is a work earnestly, capable, in life, pay attention to meticulous person. However, my mother's face was full of melancholy. After sitting down, Lin mother asked first with me all alone.

■ mother day

after careful observation, I found my daughter recently very wrong

I have a department manager in a foreign company, foreign company working rhythm is relatively fast, long-term work habits cause I usually speak and act come straight to the point, went straight to the theme of the character. It is not easy to my current position, is through hard work in tears, a few jumps groove, circumspect, be conscientious and do one's best trades, so although very busy every day, very hard, but I not dare laches. Worked in a state-owned enterprise, although income than I a working state, but far from me cheap nba jerseys nervous, he is very pleased with his work on his work, I also quite satisfied, after all, home to many things all by him.

she is our only child, in her devoted a lot of effort. She was in poor health, we almost every week to hold her to go to the municipal hospital, not let her eat children's nutrition and health care products, finally made her so happy cheap jerseys Kang Kang.

in order not to let you lose at the starting line, we took her to many preschool education classes, and dance class, piano class what. She did not live up to our expectations, not only a good achievement, singing, dancing or get, but also very obedient, everyone thought we had a good daughter, our heart is very happy, feel the daughter is our pride.

but nearly a year to the wrong, teacher asked me several times, said she recently always be anxious and preoccupied, achievement is also on the decline. The latest, the teacher suggested that I, she perhaps in love. It was foggy I listen to the teacher's words, I carefully taste, feel the teacher must exaggerate, worry. But she decline is an indisputable fact, also let us feel worried. So, I at ordinary times, quietly watching her every act and every move.

was observed for a long time, really let me more and more. She is dressed in casual in the past, but now she seems to wear very care about, even if is uniform, to night stacked neatly under his pillow. But, she did not know when to buy some cosmetics, go to school also hurriedly smearing. But to my surprise, is the recent two things: one is I found she was in the Yellow Webpage; another thing is to take a shower when she was let into the bathroom to send her something. These things never happened before. cheap mlb jerseys When I'm angry geological asked her, she is a normally docile and sassedme back, still crying, it seems that I found >

没有评论:

发表评论