2014年11月9日星期日

as well as the players physical recovery determines a starting.&quot


as ACE, but the current situation is very embarrassing, a same group stage, chubby was forced to play on the left, the road to the young Sterling, blame plus the British media endless, perhaps is downhearted he himself admitted, that did not expect to become England first hair.

Beijing time on June 20th morning 3 when, England will and a life and death battle, the game if we lose, then the three lions can go ahead. But when asked whether he still untouchable, Rooney admitted: "I've never felt like this, I don't understand why you said so, why do you think I would as a starter in the team? What I do is train hard, for the team, I never said his position is guaranteed, I don't expect to have started every match, I just training hard, because I want to play. There are many good young players in our team, the coach to have many choices, and whether he decides to do, I believe that we will respect."

at the same time, the British "Guardian" conducted an online vote, Hodgson how to use Rooney to ask for the opinions of Internet users in the Uruguay game, options for a total of three, respectively, is to continue to play on Cheap Sharks Jerseys the left, pulled back to play in the middle and substitute, the results of the 49% netizens think that Rooney should sit on the bench. This is a considerable disadvantage of fat for data. In another poll, 71% of Internet users believe that England can still qualify from the group of Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys death.

finally, Rooney said he has completely recovered from his groin injury, and denied that the hot climate Cheap Penguins Jerseys had a negative effect on his state. "I know I'm in the Cheap Senators Jerseys game ran a lot, this is Cheap Sabres Jerseys not a problem for me, I don't feel pain," said the striker, "to be honest, I feel good now. The weather has no effect on me, so now we have to see how the choice of coach. Obviously, he will be in accordance with the next few days of training, as well as the players physical recovery determines a starting." (Beth)

没有评论:

发表评论