2014年11月2日星期日

Rooney and Manchester United's contract has less than two years

recently, striker Rooney revealed to the media, he wanted to leave the club in the summer, because at the time of Ferguson, he has not been able to play in his most loved position. And now he's in the team feel happy, because coach Moyers finally put him in front of.

Rooney said she had had enough of being a striker in the midfield play, he said: "when Moyers came here, I finally returned Cheap Lions Jerseys to the front line. Now I am very happy to play my, I really enjoy this moment. In the past, I play a lot of their own has never played the position. But I always thought of myself as a striker, I should have the right to play and I want to play the position. When I had to go to the midfield play, I am not happy. This also affected my game, last season I always failed to reach Cheap Bills Jerseys the best state." Talking about position topic, Rooney seems to have a lot to say, he continued: "on the club, everyone knew that I wanted to play what position. Perhaps I in midfield when also can play a role, when I get older, I will consider after the shift. But now, I am a striker, I only want to appear in front of."

Rooney and Manchester United's Cheap Eagles Jerseys contract has less than two years, it seems, his future is uncertain. Rooney just confirmed that he will stay at Manchester Cheap Jaguars Jerseys United this season. "To tell you the truth, I solved a lot of things this summer. Me and the club high-level talked a lot, and we all know what they are doing, the club and I know. In Manchester, I have my wife, we have a newly born child, now I feel very happy at Manchester united. But I don't want to say something in the future, now I just want to concentrate on my football, Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys let us see what happens after the end of the season." (source: www.boqiuba.com)

没有评论:

发表评论