2014年6月22日星期日

Han Han cold is cold

Han Han is collected? If he's not filming, few people may know. For the first time by Han Han acted as director, William Feng, Berlin Chan, Zhong Hanliang collection, Wang Luodan, Yuan Quan and Cheap NHL Jerseys other team to build Chinese adventure comedy "never ever meet again" is scheduled for release in July 24th summer. Recently, the film held a conference in Shanghai. Conference, Han Han answer not only let the moderator repeatedly broke out in a cold sweat, is to allow journalists to be very careful. But fortunately, Han Han cold is cold, but fortunately, answer all the questions. Special correspondent Zhu Demeng from Shanghai

hate hate for positioning theme

reporter: "never ever meet again" about this work, how to position themselves to you?

Han Han: I hate to a location. I heard the most is short of money, do you? Your movie is what type, and how to use a word to describe your script, in fact all of these is the movie very one-sided understanding. There must be a type that have a sense of security, Jerseys From China we must use a word to describe it is a good script. In fact, I think as long as something good, I really have not thought about, specific to the location to which type? Love, adventure, highway, I think is very important. Reporter: so the type for this film is not so important?

Han Han: of course the issuer to Cheap soccer jerseys type it to various, but in fact I take while I never think it is what type of. Moderator: film exposure four character relationship posters, what is this poster?

Han Han: I hate it when someone ask such questions in the exam, the central idea of what kind of expression. Because of this I quit school.

to do it earlier than well

reporter: why do you want to do the director? Is it right? Because of other such as "small time"?

Han Han: a lot of things I think no matter who made the early, but to see who do well. But in his category, I think he is doing well, he found a very appropriate audience in his type. As you do this industry is subject to me? Not yet. A lot of things it doesn't matter. Reporter: because Zhong Hanliang today's fans, there are several other stars, fans, a lot of people here, what do you think of this film will be positioned as a fan of the movies?

Han Han: I think I know after the release, but it is a great honor for me and so many good actors, Joe Chen, Wang Luodan, William Feng, Zhong Hanliang. In the studio, I think their personal accomplishment is very high, like the Han Liang, I once in the car to see him around, why is he around? Because his hands with a cigarette butt to find the trash, the barren hills, find a garbage can, of course, cheap jerseys from china never find, then I don't know him. Shao Feng for the play to pay much more special, and even the chance of injury so consider us crew. Luo Dan also pay a lot, she was in the cheap wholesale jerseys play two or three months, time is broken, it is night, >

没有评论:

发表评论