2014年6月25日星期三

James first talked about natural is the finals ended

Beijing time Cheap Pirates jerseys on June 18th, after losing the finals, Miami on Tuesday afternoon local time, held a season summary, James said at the meeting, he will first go on a vacation with my family, he will not consider any of his future before the end of the holiday. At the same time the star also revealed, he and Wade, Bosh certainly will have a three session, together to discuss their plans for the future.

James first talked about natural is the finals ended, he said he still can not accept the outcome of the failure. "I have been very lucky, occupation career so far and played Cheap Red Sox Jerseys 5 finals, unfortunately I lost three of them, so the feeling is very bad, I thought I can do more." James said, "I don't feel tired, and even today I still thinking training."

then heat star about his future and the free agent market, he said it did not go back to these problems, then his decision will be considered for the whole family and are Cheap St.Louis Browns Jerseys based on. "Now this time, thinking about the future Cheap Padres jerseys I would never do. When I go back, consider these questions." James said, "I can tell you is, I only have one aim, that is to continue to win, this is my only concern. As for my final decision, certainly by the whole family to consider, only my family happy, I will be happy."

James said, he whether to contract out ahead of time has not been determined, but he may find time and Wade, Bosh meet to discuss together. "Now I feel more relaxed, back in 2010 as if out of control. Now I don't know Wade is how to think, but I think he and Bosh will be a meeting, you listen to each other's ideas, think of ways to create enough flexibility, then decided to." James said, and with interest to joked, "I love to talk about money, I love money."

for the heat, though not sure whether the next season is to stay in the team, James was temporarily to team member expressed the hope that the management can take measures to enhance the strength. "I know the team, they will put all the things on the table directly say clearly, we have many loopholes need to Cheap Houston Colts Jerseys make up, I think Riley can do it, this is his best." James said.

has today before the end of June 18th, James, Wade and Bosh will make the final decision, it seems that his holidays in a few days.

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论