2014年6月25日星期三

Stockton was out of Gong Sajia University

the original title: the son of Stockton Walker

trial

with the NBA draft this year is approaching, some players are to the last time the teams for trial. John? Stockton's three son David? Stockton yesterday attended the Pacers trial. David gene inheritance basketball father, style of play also and the latter run in the same groove.

John? Stockton is not outstanding height and bounce, as a defender of his passing is not fancy, but the absolute utility. Especially the combination of Malone and gold, Cheap Raiders Jerseys once the team into the finals height. Unfortunately, their age, it is the bulls and the Jordan reign.

John? Stockton has two daughters and 4 sons. And David? Stockton's life is the most close to John Stockton?. And David said: "when I was young is the father taught me to play, but then grew older, I see my father playing the video, I very like him."

John? Stockton was out of Gong Sajia University, and a NBA superstar ranks. And David? Stockton is enrolled Cheap Cardinals Jerseys in the father's alma mater. In the 2013-2014 season, David 27.8 minutes per game, is averaging 7.4 Cheap Broncos Jerseys points, 2.4 assists with. The characteristics of the school coach once commented David said: "I think he and John have many similarities, such as the style of play, the presence of situation judgment, defense superior, but comparatively speaking, David's speed and unlike John soon."

and David said: "I know because I was the son of Stockton, a lot of people I have extraordinary expectations, I have become accustomed to this point. Is what I want to do now, as in the past to play hard, keep the focus on basketball. My father always told me, player like me (1 m 83), must pay great efforts, in order Cheap NFL Pro Bowl Jerseys to have living space."

the original title: draft approaching the son of Stockton Walker

trial

Cheap Steelers Jerseys manuscript source: people.com.cn

Author:

text links:

没有评论:

发表评论