2014年6月22日星期日

I will usher in 37 birthday in July

the original title: Parke: no Duncan next season retired expect GDP crown

June 17th Beijing Cheap Colts Jerseys time, according to the ESPN report, the Spurs point guard Toni - Parke said in an interview, hope to be able to play a season 哥蒂姆 Duncan next Cheap Falcons Jerseys season.

2014 years of spurs 4-1 off the heat, won the championship; Tim - Duncan scored occupation career fifth NBA championship, recently there are rumours that Duncan will choose to retire in the summer, end their occupation career, but the same team friends but Parke wants Duncan to postpone the retirement of his time.

"Duncan occupation career has come to the end, but I Cheap Bills Jerseys don't think it will be next year," Parke won the championship fifth in San Antonio said. "I believe everyone will come back."

Parke think big brother Duncan will help you and Ginobili, and the finals MVP Dirk Leonard will fight for honor, next season will fight for the defending champion.

is worth mentioning, spurs owner Peter Holt also agreed to Parke's hypothesis.

"Tim and Manu once said he would fight to the last moment, I think we (Ma Ci) the situation was very good." Holt said in an interview. "Tim and Manu did not want to give up the occupation Cheap Dolphins Jerseys career, they really love basketball."

38 year old Tim Duncan this season salary is $10360000, the end of 2012 the team and he signed a three year contract worth $30000000, Duncan this summer, has a player option. Early during the finals Duncan had said he would continue his occupation career, but the precondition is that he can still make the contribution for the team.

The

season Duncan averaged 15.1 points and 9.7 rebounds, Duncan during the finals of the data appear to rise, averaged 15.4 points and 10 rebounds. In Greg Popovich's training, Spurs are more like the eyeable art this season, Saiduncan averaged 29.2 minutes.

"I don't think Duncan have what reason to retire, why can't he at the great road further?" The Spurs general manager RC- Buford in an interview Sunday local time to say. "I believe that Duncan will make a decision (left)."

if Duncan can choose to leave, then the Spurs team will become as usual.

: "I think I have said many times, no season like this difficult, I still cannot imagine that we will win the championship." Ginobili said in an interview. "I will usher in 37 birthday in July, the first round we almost calf was washed out, grabbing seven wars, the pressure is too high."

"but my teammates and Cheap Broncos Jerseys the coach has not given up," Ginobili said. "I always feel teammates have a let me rest assured guy (Duncan), I do not believe that this will be the last season GDP. >

没有评论:

发表评论